I have worked as a Primary Care Counsellor for the NHS, where I also received training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. I have also worked as a Counsellor for the NSPCC and Tenterden Counselling Service.
Training & Qualifications
- I am a fully accredited member of The British Association of Counselling (BACP) and Psychotherapy and The United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP);
- Certified Transactional Analyst specialising in Psychotherapy – CTA (P);
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis;
- Certificate in Counselling.
- Currently in training for a Diploma in Relational Supervision with completion due end 2018
All my work is professionally supervised and I adhere to the code of ethics of the BACP, UKCP and UKATA.
My original training was in Music Education where I obtained a BA Degree and a Diploma in Performance. I have worked for a number years in educational settings working with children and adults.